1. Develop and maintain test ware scripts and automation features for HW design validation and manufacturing test processes；
2. Be engaged in embedded diagnostics features, enhancements and unit test development；
3. Validate test ware features, defect fixes, enable and maintain continuous integration test sequences on target platforms；
4. Test solutions requirements, sequences capturing tools, user guides and documents creation and maintenance；
5. Test infrastructures and lab systems setup, configuration and maintenance.
1. Familiar with C/C++ programming, experience in Linux environment SW development.
2. Mastering of Python language is a plus；
3. Interest in platform level or embedded software development；
4. Understanding of computer architecture and/or virtualization technologies of IA platform is a plus；
5. Smart, able to learn, fast adapting to new technologies and skills；
6. Good communication in English and be able to work in a global team；
7. On-campus Master student of CS or EE (Graduates at 2018/2019).