Mad Science Group Inc. has franchises located around the world, who bring science education to millions of children each year. Our innovative programs help kids learn about science through our fun after-school programs, preschool programs, in-class workshops, camps, birthday parties and special events.
One Position Opening (Shanghai)
Working time: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (Near Line 1 Xinzhuang Station)
Age of students: 3-12 years old
Class Size: Varies
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Teaching hours: 5-7 teaching hours per week
In house Training Provided
What we expect of our Instructors:
1. Be Responsible and Prepared
2. Help create an enjoyable working environment with respect for every team member
3. Have control of class at all times
4. Provide a fun and entertaining environment in every class for every child
5. Learn the names of all children in classes
6. Act as an ambassador to Mad Science – speak to contact people and principals professionally
7. Inform us of potential problems as soon as possible - do not let problems repeat!
8. Maintain confidentiality of program, process, etc.
9. Attend and participate in weekly meetings
10. Learn all programs thoroughly – under no circumstances read from the manual to teach a class!
11. Follow the course curriculum
What Instructors can expect from us:
1. Clear expectations and vision
2. Open willingness to listen and respond to issues and suggestions
3. Equipment in good working order
4. Honest, direct and timely evaluations
5. Complete support with all contact people and principals
6. Glowing letters of reference for our best Instructors
7. Potential for growth as company grows
8. An enjoyable working environment with respect for every team member
1. Years of Educational working experience is a plus.
2. North Americans is a plus.
3. Science background is a plus.
40 hours a week.